Often, in college, students suffer from long nights and long days. There is hardly enough time for sleep. There are so many activities to do at night. However, college students pay for this by the big circles under their eyes. The skin under your eyes is extremely delicate, you so want to make sure that you are very careful with it. You don’t want to be that college student walking around with the bags under their eyes, do you? If you don’t, here are some great tips to help you with your under eye care.
1. Sleep. This is the most basic of the tips. It will reenergize your skin, and you will look and feel better. Ask yourself if staying up is really going to benefit you more than the extra hours of sleep. There is not much that should be keeping you up. Try for 8 hours of sleep a night and see how you feel and look!
2. Don’t use a face cream. When you care for the skin under your eyes, you don’t want to use the same face wash that you use for the rest of your face. It might be too harsh and you might damage the skin under your eyes. Get a cream that is just for the under skin of your eyes. You’ll be amazed at the difference.
3. Cucumber slices. This is just reserved for the spa, right? Actually, cucumber slices are very good for your eyes. Next time you are taking a bath, cut up some slices and put them on your eyes. It will make your eyes look rejuvenated and refreshed.
4. Sleep on a good pillow. Your pillow can keep your eyes looking great. Make sure that you choose a good pillow that works for you. It actually makes a big difference with the pillow that you sleep on.
5. Use vitamin K. Make sure that you get an under eye cream that has a lot of vitamin K. This will make a noticeable difference on the way that your eyes feel and look.
6. Massage. Rub the skin around your tired eyes and on your brow. This keeps the circulation going and it will keep your face looking very bright.
7. Almond oil. Make sure that you rub a little almond oil under your eyes. It will soften your eyes and the lines by your eyes. It will make them feel great.
About the Author
Neltje Annie is a writer for MyCollegesandCareers.com. If you have decided that you want to take courses through online colleges to get your degree.